Farm Dinner Attire –
• Comfortable clothing and weather appropriate
• Keep in mind the grassy fields, gravel and paths when deciding your shoe choice
Farm dinners are magical outdoor gatherings that I’ve enjoyed since 1989. The communal dinner table is usually set family style and fresh seasonal ingredients are served.
Farm Dinner Manners –
• Share your dietary restrictions with the host beforehand
• During the reception be mindful of others as you enjoy the appetizers and beverages
• Be willing to try new wine and food pairings
• slow down when eating and be respectful of others
• Be on your best farm behavior (manners)
• Eat and socialize with the guest and remember to focus on the magical moment
Fall season is well on its way according to the weather pattern. Are you ready to learn and practice new patterns to enhance your Social Graces skills?
Old World Manners in Modern Times:
Private Instruction includes:
• Conversation Etiquette
• Elegant Social Skills
• Poise and Posture
• Dining Tutorial
• Afternoon Tea
• Timeless Elegance
Contact me today to schedule a free consultation!
Life seems to go as fast as a text or tweet some say. Other times it can be as slow as a snail mail letter. A simple magic word… be it please, thank you, you’re welcome or excuse me can make all the difference! After all… Manners do matter.
As the leaves turn colors I am reminded of the passage of time. It seems like yesterday I opened a Victorian Tearoom in Seattle. This is the season if you love all things good and beautiful to be inspired and renewed.
Stop by for Macaron Mondays at the Belle Meade Plantation Gift Boutique every Monday to satisfy your sweet tooth!
The leaves are beginning to fall from the trees and we yet witness another new season coming. I pulled out my favorite tea canister to make room for my new favorite!